NEWS! Good or Bad depends on you :) For we indians got another Fully Faired motorcycle! Its the Karizma ZMR!
TADA...here is the ZMR...
What it's got?
1. A full fairing
2. A new head light assembly
3. 17.6 bhp (wasn't the same as the Karizma R)
4. PGM FI
5. rear disc brake
6. Few other useless stuff
I say, isnt this bike looks 20 years old? Even the 80' have seen beautiful sports bikes(definitely not in India, though).
1. the Karizma is still in its teens - 17 bhp
2. An good looking fairing. Hey HH how about going naked with the ZMA like the ducati monster? that would look lot bettter!
3. Mono suspension on the rear
4. And many other stuff
I would only blame the Media(especially the bike magazines) These guys seriously OVER hype each new bike. WHY? Do they get paid for that by the motorcycle manufacturer or what? We poor bikers in India are already tired of waiting, please dont use words like "Back with a Vengeance" to describe this bike. Sure this bike has what it has: 17.6bhp, air cooled, fuel injected, 223cc single.
Okay, your thoughts please!